Residents who want to vote in the November 3, 2020 Presidential Election can register at their City Clerk offices through Election Day.
To register, you must be:
- a Michigan resident (at the time you register) and a resident of your city or township for at least 30 days
- a United States citizen
- at least 18 years of age (when you vote)
- not currently serving a sentence in jail or prison
The Farmington Hills City Clerk’s office, at 31555 W. 11 Mile Rd., will be open extra hours over the next two weeks for election-related business:
- 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, October 20-22
- 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, October 24
- 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, October 27-29
- 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, October 31
The Farmington City Clerk’s office, at 23600 Liberty Street, will be open Saturday, October 31, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm., for election-related business.