Citizens have an opportunity to weigh in on the Farmington Public Schools 2019-2020 budget during a public hearing held Tuesday, June 4.
The hearing is part of a board study session that begins with a 5 p.m. recognition program for student award winners and Farmington PTA Council officers. During the 6 p.m. meeting, trustees are expected to approve a contract with Dr. Robert Herrera, who will replace retiring superintendent Dr. George Heitsch.
Also under consideration:
- Update on a possible sinking fund or bond vote in 2020
- Update on the sale of the Maxfield Training Center
- Review and approval of a contract for managing the Harrison High School move
- Recommended approval of a high school fitness equipment purchase
- Recommended approval of the Farmington Association of School Administrators (FASA) Bargaining Contract
- Acceptance of 2019 Graduate Lists
- Approval of Notice of Layoff List (FEA)
The full agenda and supporting materials are posted at login.boardbook.org/Public/PublicMeetingMaterials.aspx