Farmington Public Schools (FPS) will host a Transportation Job Fair on Saturday, June 30, at the Maxfield Education Center, 32789 W. 10 Mile Rd. in Farmington.
Anyone interested in becoming a full-time or part-time bus driver is welcome to attend from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The hourly wage for these positions is $15.
Full-time Substitute Bus Drivers are guaranteed 5.25 hours/per day, Monday-Friday, with possible advancement to full-time. Part-time positions are available for morning and/or afternoon. Times vary depending on the shift.
- be a high school graduate or hold a G.E.D.
- have a clean driving record
- pass pre-employment physical and annual Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing
- pass background check, including fingerprinting
Holding a CDL is preferred; training will be provided for committed candidates.
Interviews will be held on-site; bring a valid Driver’s License/Endorsements. Training will begin in July. Retirees welcome to apply.
If you cannot make it to the Job Fair or wish to apply in advance, visit goo.gl/pioMsU.