Farmington Schools trustees convene three times this week, with March 25 and 28 workshops related to the superintendent search and a March 26 regular meeting.
The 6 p.m. regular meeting agenda topics include:
- bid packages for construction at Alameda Early Childhood Center, the former Highmeadow Common Campus, and expansion of the Farmington High Dance Center;
- 2019-2020 budget parameters and assumptions;
- a contract with Plante Moran for auditing services;
- replacement of computer network electronics;
- the purchase of nine new buses; and
- moving the district’s Network Operations Center from the Maxfield Education Center (MEC) to the Schulman Administrative Center, in anticipation of selling the MEC building.
The March 25, 6 p.m., agenda will focus on Confidentiality and Constructive Governance; on March 28, at 6 p.m., officials will discuss the superintendent candidate profile.
Meetings, which are broadcast live on the TV-10 cable channel and online at farmington.vod.castus.tv/vod, where they are also archived for later viewing, are held in the board room at the Schulman Administrative Center, 32500 Shiawassee in Farmington. Agendas and supporting materials for all meetings are posted at login.boardbook.org/Public/PublicHome.aspx?ak=1000199