Farmington Hills city council members will, during a Monday study session, look at a variety of changes to city ordinances.
Officials will meet at 6 p.m. in the Community Room at City Hall, 31555 W. 11 Mile Rd., to discuss rule changes for:
- Collection containers
- Building height
- Accessory outdoor seating areas
- Commercial indoor recreation facilities
- Off-street parking
- Exterior lighting
- Temporary uses
- Corner clearance
- Freestanding signs
- Site Plan requirements for new gasoline stations
- Business licensing ordinances
- Cable franchise ordinance
- Vaping ordinance
- Special Assessment Districts
During their 7:30 p.m. regular meeting in the council chamber, they’ll consider a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) appeal and sale of tax-forfeited property at 30790 W. 8 Mile Road to Livonia-based D’An-Co, LLC.
Agendas for both meetings are posted at fhgov.com.