On May 14, the Farmington Hills city officials honored winners of the Volunteer Recognition Awards presented annually by the Farmington Hills/Farmington Commission for Children, Youth and Families.
2018 winners are:
- Business Award – Keller Williams
- Organization Award – Farmington/Farmington Hills Foundation for Youth and Families
- Youth Award – Thomas Lichtenberg
- Adult Award – Diana Lis
- Family Award – Nancy and Richard Cook
- George Romney Volunteer of the Year Award – Alan Maxey
- Nancy Bates Distinguished Public Servant Award – Bill Hartsock
Certificates were also awarded to Korner Barber Shop and Alexander True Value and Pat Bradley, Alyson Gay, Gail Haynes, Margaret Kober, Janice Mitchell, and Monisha Soundarajan.
For more information about the Volunteer Recognition Awards, call the City Manager’s Office, 248-871-2500.