Virtual Forum on COVID, Mental Health and the Community
Farmington SAFE (Suicide Awareness For Everyone) will host this Zoom forum. Local experts will briefly cover these key topics:
- Public Safety–Farmington Hills Police Chief Jeff King and Farmington Public Safety Director Ted Warthman
- COVID, Health Care and Mental Health–Kimberly Guesman, Chief Nursing Officer, Beaumont Farmington Hills
- Adult Mental Health and COVID–Fran Brown, President and CEO, Michigan School of Psychology
- Youth Mental Health and COVID–Anne Campbell, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, and School Psychologist Farmington Public Schools
- COVID and Mental Health Crisis and Intervention–Vicki Kennedy, Common Ground Development Specialist and Volunteer Crisis Counselor
The Zoom link for the event will be available at wayne-edu.zoom.us/j/98811369766?pwd=VnA1OVBFY0hyeUFxdFFJMUlvUlFrUT09 Meeting ID: 988 1136 9766, Passcode: 481271.