Farmington/Farmington Hills Optimist Club meeting
The Farmington/Farmington Hills Optimist Club supports local organizations and programs that support children, especially those who have been touched by cancer and other significant challenges. The club meets most Wednesday mornings and currently meets virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic: https://zoom.us/j/97851755190.
- October 21 Club Business Meeting
- October 28 O.I. Foundation with Marc Katz Meeting
- November 11 Veterans Recognition Meeting – Guest speaker is veteran Jerry Kelley, who will speak about his experience in Vietnam handling psychological operations 1967-68.
- November 18 Business Meeting
- December 9 Special Christmas Meeting
Rest of December No Meetings