American Red Cross Blood Drive
The blood drive will adhere to these COVID-19 safety measures:
- Appointments spaced to minimize contact between participants.
- Attendees pre-screened to assess health prior to entry.
- Face masks required for all attendees.
- Gloves worn and changed frequently.
- Donors spaced six feet apart.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the blood drive.
When blood donations test positive for COVID-19 antibodies, hospitals may use plasma for convalescent plasma transfusions.
To learn more, visit redcrossblood.org and register online. Enter the sponsor code “costickcenter” to set up an appointment.