The Farmington Hills/Farmington Commission for Children, Youth and Families on Monday presented its annual awards recognizing individuals, families, organizations, and businesses for their contributions to the community.
47th District Court Judge Marla Parker made the presentations during a Farmington Hills city council meeting. Honorees include:
- Business Award – CMIT
- Organization Award – Harrison High School
- Youth Award – Roman Buatti and Molly Rose
- Adult Award – Danielle Ohm
- Family Award – The Strickfaden Family
- George Romney Volunteer of the Year Award – Walt Gajewski
- Nancy Bates Distinguished Public Servant Award – George Heitsch
Certificates were also presented to:
- Business – The Practice Zone;
- Youth – Sofia Buatti and Morgan Rood;
- Adult – Phyllis Abrahams, Kenneth Golos, Diane Holliday, Michael Lewis, Isis Messih, Robert Pettengill, Linda Plunkett, Carol Posby, and Timothy Tutak;
- Family – Scott and Rowena Adamowski, and Dan and Colleen Irvin.