A November food drive at Busch’s Fresh Food Market in Farmington Hills will benefit C.A.R.E.S. of Farmington Hills, a charity that provides a food pantry, clothing bank, and other services for people in need.
Volunteers are needed for 2-hour shifts between November 12 and 21, making shoppers aware of the Season of Sharing Food Drive. To support the drive and fill C.A.R.E.S. food pantry shelves:
- Purchase a pre-made “Ready to Go” food donation bag filled with 16 items that will be given to a family in need.
- Make a donation of any amount.
- Purchase $5 gift cards for produce
- Purchase $10 gift cards for meats.
- Donate your bottle return slips.