Tickets are on sale now for a July 21 Duck Derby benefit for the CARES of Farmington Hills food pantry and clothing closet.
The $5 ticket gets you a duck that will race down the Rouge River branch in Farmington’s Shiawassee Park. Prizes include:
- 1st Place: Busch’s Market Shopping Spree ($100 per month for one year)
- 2nd Place: $500 gift certificate from Steinkopf Nursery, Farmington Hills
- 3rd Place: Family dinner night at Bunchy’s Chicken & Pizza, Farmington (once a month for a year – $460 value)
- 4th Place: LG UHD 49” 4K Smart TV from Paulson’s Audio Visual ($400 value)
- 5th Place: $300 gift certificate from Focal Point Studio, Farmington Hills
- Movie package from Farmington Civic Theater (4 admissions, 4 popcorn, 4 beverages)
- $100 gift certificate from Mazzoni Jewelers
- Four $25 gift certificates from Peterlin’s Restaurant and Bar
- Four $25 gift certificates from Sidecar Slider Bar, Farmington Hills
CARES (Community Action Resources Empowerment Services) offers help to those in need at the former Servant Church of St. Alexander property on Shiawassee Road in Farmington Hills.
Tickets are on sale at Busch’s, 24445 Drake Road; McElroy Automotive, 30863 W. 10 Mile Rd.; Jill’s Genuine Care Pharmacy, 23354 Farmington Rd.; and at CARES. To learn more, call 248-882-7800.
Want to volunteer for this event? Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0844aba72ea2fc1-founders