Simply put, this is your only source for daily, online news and information about Farmington and Farmington Hills. We publish without a paywall or annoying pop-ups. The Farmington Voice daily (except Sunday) newsletter is free of charge. You’ll also find us on Facebook, Instagram (@FFHVoice), and Twitter.
Who pays for all this free stuff?
It takes time and money to gather, write, publish, and share the local news you rely on every day. For many reasons, local advertising doesn’t cover our costs – so we increasingly depend on support from our readers. If everyone who reads also helps fund it, the future of Farmington Voice will be much more secure.
Here’s how you can help:
- Send a check or money order payable to Farmington Voice to 33414 Oakland St. Apt. 2 Farmington MI 48335.
- Donate one time or monthly via Paypal.
- Chip in at Patreon.com.
A Facebook group invitation comes with your contribution of $35 ($4 per month); $80 ($10 per month) gets you a Sunday email with a local editorial and other exclusive content.
How do I know this is legit?
Farmington Voice is published by Collinwood Media, LLC, a small business owned by long-time downtown Farmington resident and community journalist Joni Hubred. (You can learn more about her here.) Every patron dollar supports local journalism and a local business.
- Display ad: Your .jpg or .png file placed within posts or our site headers promote your business and align you with a trusted source for community news. Investment varies based on placement and insertions.
- Sponsored content: Your original news labeled with our “Sponsored Post” category and tag appears in our news feed and as a boosted Facebook post. $75 per post
- Partnerships: We offer a limited number of opportunities to develop a deeper brand messaging campaign through site sponsorship, customized content, social media, contests – whatever we can dream up together.
Write to email@example.com, or call 248-568-0581 to learn more.