The City of Farmington Hills has openings on a wide range of Boards and Commissions, including a new commission focused on community health.
The following Boards and Commissions currently have openings, with varying residency requirements:
- Beautification Commission
- Committee to Increase Voter Participation
- Community Health Commission (currently being formed, information is not yet available on the City website)
- Farmington Area Arts Commission
- Farmington Community Library Board of Trustees
- Historic District Commission
- Housing Rehabilitation Loan Board
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission (architectural/construction background preferred)
Descriptions of each Board or Commission can be found on the City website at fhgov.com under the Government tab.
Anyone interested in serving should submit a letter of interest with the name of the specific Board or Commission, along with a resume, to CMO@fhgov.com. All submissions will be reviewed by the Mayor, who then officially nominates Boards and Commissions members following City Council approval.