Farmington and Farmington Hills city clerk’s offices have begun mailing absent voter (AV) ballots. Here’s what you should know about returning them:
- Be sure to vote both sides of your ballot. Farmington Public Schools board candidates and state-wide and local ballot proposals are on the back side.
- You can return your ballot via U.S. mail or in person at the City Clerk’s office. If you or an immediate family member cannot get your ballot to City Hall, call your Clerk’s office for assistance.
- Mailed ballots will require more than a single stamp – 68 cents in total postage.
- You must return your completed AV ballot by 8 p.m. on Election Day. If you return it on Election Day, bring it to your City Clerk’s office.
- You may still vote in person on Election Day – just turn in your blank ballot at your polling place.