Farmington Hills city officials will on Monday give residents an opportunity to weigh in on the city’s 2019-2020 budget.
The public hearing will be held during the council’s 7:30 p.m. meeting. These items are also on the agenda:
- Introduction of Miss Farmington Contestants
- Proclamation recognizing Farmington Public Schools Superintendent Dr. George Heitsch for exemplary service
- Proclamation recognizing June, 2019 as Men’s Health Month and June 10-16, 2019 as Men’s Health Week
- Proclamation recognizing June 7-14, 2019 as Gun Violence Awareness Week
- Proclamation recognizing June 10, 2019 as the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment, giving women the full right to vote in the State of Michigan
- Resolutions to establish water and sewer rates for fiscal year 2019/2020
- Approval of the 2019 High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Subrecipient Agreement with Oakland County
Prior to their regular meeting, officials will hold a 6 p.m. study session in the Community Room at City Hall, 31555 W. 11 Mile Rd. That agenda includes a discussion of the city’s hiring process and a 47th District Court update.
Agendas for both meetings are posted at fhgov.com.