The City of Farmington Hills will host a City Wide Open House from 12-4 p.m. on Sunday, September 22 on the City Hall campus, 31555 W. 11 Mile Rd.
Learn about the Fire Department, the Police Department, the Division of Public Works, the Special Services Department, and other city programs and services. Activities will include:
- Climbing inside fire engines, police cars, and DPW trucks
- A K-9 demonstration with police dog Dozer
- Fire safety demonstrations and information about the National Fire Prevention Week theme for 2019 – “Not every hero wears a cape. Plan and practice your escape.”
- Voter registration
- Chalk drawing on a snow plow
- A drawing for a street sign with your name on it
For more information, call 248-871-2500 or watch for more details at fhgov.com.