Farmington and Farmington Hills city clerk’s offices will be open on Saturday, August 4, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m., for business related to the Tuesday, August 7 primary election.
Those who qualify for an absent voter ballot may submit applications at their clerk’s office until 2 p.m. on August 4 to receive a ballot by mail. Those voters may also apply for and cast a ballot at their city halls until 4 p.m. on Monday, August 6.
You can vote by absent ballot if you:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Are physically unable to attend the polls without assistance of another
- Are appointed as a precinct worker in a precinct other than your own
- Expect to be absent from the community in which you are registered on election day
- Cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of your religion
- Cannot attend the polls because you are confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial
The Farmington Hills city clerk’s office is located at City Hall, 31555 W. 11 Mile Rd. Call 248-871-2410 for more information.
The Farmington city clerk’s office is located at City Hall, 23600 Liberty St. Call 248-474-5500, ext. 2218 for more information.