This year’s Stars in the Park free summer concert series will bring local and regional ensembles to Heritage Park in Farmington Hills.
The season opens June 14 with the Farmington Community Concert Band. Other acts include:
- Danny D – The Rod Stewart Tribute Show, June 21
- Indian Musical Extravaganza, June 28
- The Right Now, July 12
- High School Music Night, July 19 (High schoolers interested in playing should call 248-473-1859)
- Farmington Community Big Band, July 26
- Farmington Community Chorus, August 2
- Lisa Mary & Band, August 9
- The Prolifics, August 16
All concerts start at 7 p.m. In case of inclement weather, most will be relocated to the Costick Center, 28600 W. 11 Mile Rd. Call 248-473-1848 for more information.